What is IBEF
IBEF groups together:
- full members, national associations of bitumen emulsion producers or manufacturing companies in countries without a national association member of IBEF.
- associate members, suppliers of equipments and raw materials, users of bitumen emulsions and other professionals, engaged in a business related to the production or use of bitumen emulsion.
IBEF's objectives are:
- Promoting the use of bitumen emulsion.
- Exchange of information related to
- the development of bitumen emulsion applications
- promotional means
- production statistics
- IBEF is an international vehicle for information and technology exchange related to bitumen emulsion.
- To organize and sponsor periodically: conventions dedicated to bitumen emulsions, and every two years, organize a world symposium of bitumen emulsion manufacturers or an international symposium on asphalt emulsion technology.
IBEF headquarters are located at 9 rue de Berri - 75008 Paris - France.