Use of bitumen emulsion – IBEF technical exchange overview
Online Free webinar 31 March 2021
3pm – 4pm (Brisbane time)
The AfPA webinar will provide a summary of the technical exchange session organised by IBEF (International Bitumen Emulsion Federation) in December 2020. The IBEF webinar gathered experts on bituminous products from different continents to share their experience with the use of bitumen emulsion and the latest developments.
Some of the topics that will be presented at the AfPA webinar are:
- half-warm asphalt mix using emulsions to contribute to sustainability
- PME and thixotropic emulsions
- evolution of the use of bitumen emulsion in the UK over the last 20 years
Etienne Le Boutellier, IBEF Senior Advisor, will join the AfPA webinar and share the
main findings of the 2017 – 2019 worldwide survey on the use of emulsion.
Members of State Road Authorities and Councils, Contractors, Research Organisations, Industry Bodies and Engineering Consultants are invited to join the free webinar to learn about construction practises in use in other countries and new technologies that could be implemented in Australia.
* Welcome and introduction Anna D’Angelo
* Result of survey about the use of bitumen emulsion Etienne Le Boutellier
* Overview of latest developments on technologies and products Anna D’Angelo
* Technologies & products implemented in France Etienne Le Boutellier
Click HERE to register
Venue : On-line Zoom AEDT Cost : Complimentary